Go to top
- Work at planning or administrative units of central and local government departments or NGOs related to gender/ women's development.
- Work at planning or administrative units of public or private medical, nursing, public health, healthcare and social services institutions related to gender/ women's development.
- Serve as teachers responsible for gender education at public or private schools in order to implement the Gender Equity Education Policy.
- Work at central or local cultural and historical institutions, museums, etc., responsible for gender, women and oral history activities planning and administration.
- Work at media, cultural and publishing industries, responsible for planning, editing, interviews, publishing or producing topics related to gender/ women's issues.
- Pursue further studies in gender, medical, nursing or social sciences.